Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome!

I have been trying to get this blog started off and on for years now.  I feel like it is finally time to get my shit together, and put some information out there.  There are so many fitness blogs that my head is is beginning to spin.  Many of my ideas aren't original and I have to be honest with you, so much of what I do comes from someone else.  I believe that there are people out there much smarter than I am, and I hope one day to feel I am on the same level.  I do my best to put all the information that I get into this nice little package that people will essentially pay for.  And thus far it seems to be working, I'm always digging for new information, new ideas, etc.  I'm always trying to educate myself, and educate my clients with what I'm learning.  I realize that not everybody reads every blog, or article, or study and I hope that this blog connects people with the information that I'm receiving and trying to understand on a daily basis.

I'm also hoping to get my thoughts and ideas down on paper, to keep record on how my ideas have grown since I became a trainer.  Hopefully, these thoughts become a point of refrence for people to use in their own journey to a fitter body and physique.
With all that being said, enjoy the blog, always ask questions, and feel free to share the information that I'm sending to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment