Sunday, July 5, 2009

Athlete Summer Workout: New Phase

To all my followers its new workout time. I don't have to time to post all the days so what you are going to have to do is check back tomorrow for the days lift. Hopefully all of you are continuting to work hard and get stronger. I want most of you to start getting some running in. Basically, striders to so go to a field and run at about 80% for full field. I want you to begin building up your conditioning before school starts. I want you guys to do this 2-3 times this week. Next week I will get some more conditioning up for you. Without further adieu, here is today/tomorrow's lift. I really want you to step out of your comfort zone and add some weight to these which is why the reps are low.

Warmup as you have been normally doing. Make sure it is a dynamic warmup like I have always had you do.

1 Arm Snatch 3*3/side

Squats 3*6
Chin Ups 3*6

Walking Lunges 3*6/side
Seated Row 3*6

Face Pulls 3*12
Reverse Crunches 3*12

1 comment:

  1. cruncehs I love....I'm a trooooper, but lunges?! eww. What's an arm snatch?

    ReplyDelete